Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chapter 4: Who's cheating?


Look at my outfit! Isn't it professional-y cute!?

Ummm....sure? Why are you dressed professional-y?
Because I'm going to schmooze my boss!
*This is going to be a train wreck...*


Janette: Hello? Gobias Koffi? Can I come over....

Gobias: Erm....Sure?

Janette: YAY!!!!


Janette, DON'T do this! I don't want you to be fired!

Janette: Shallax, I'll be fine! All I'll do is seduce him!

Isn't he gay?

Janette: Even if he was, he'd still fall down to my stunning good looks!

Yeah, those....

It's not too late Janette! We can run now and never be suspected! 1....2....3....RUN!!!
Oh don't be silly! I'll be as nice as I can...ew, his house is ugly.
Oh boy...

Gobias: I have been waiting for you.

He's a creeper!!!

Janette: No he isn't! He's just alone! That's all...

Gobias: I'm WHAT?

Janette: Errr...nothing...

Gobias: Nice to meet you Janette, I'm Gobias Koffi.

Janette: Dude, we already met, I work for you, remember?

Gobias: Oh yeah....what's your name again?

Who put him in charge!?

*toddler walks in*

Janette: What is THAT

Gobias: Oh, that's Abigail I'll tell you about her when you come inside.

*Pedo stare*

Janette: So I wanted to ask you...

Janette:How much money do you have?

I thought you were going to devote to Thornton!?

Janette: HELL no! All I did was marry him for the money!

Gobias: Excuse me ma'am, but what's you're name again?

Janette: JANETTE!!!!

I spy short term memory loss...

Janette: Tell me about it!
Gobias: Tell you about what?

Janette: NEVERMIND

Janette: So then I says, "Where's the mayonnaise! And then otters flew everywhere from left and right!

Gobias: That isn't funny.

For once I agree with baldee.

Janette: Shut up!
Gobias: What did I do?

Janette: NEVER MIND UGH!!!!

Janette:So do you come here often?

What do YOU think Janette? It's his house!

Gobias: I often come home to take care of my asexually produced daughter that I produced a few years ago. (Seriously, I looked at Abigail's family tree and NO mother, and since they can't adopt by themselves...0_o)

Janette: I see....

Janette: Lets GO!

Janette: Well that was a train wreck...

Nooooooo......

Janette: Ok, I admit it YOU were right, for ONCE.

More like for the thirty seventh time...

MEANWHILE

Thornton: Maybe if I close my eyes it'll go away!

Think again Thornton...


Janette: Ahhhh....home crap home. Why do I feel funny?


Janette: Uh-oh....


Janette: *gasps* Thornton's coming! I have to hide!

...or tell him your pregnant with his child and jeopardize your relationship.

Janette: Which is WHY I'm hiding!


...

Later that day...

Janette: Hmmm, Imma get some salad.

When are you going to tell Thornton you're pregnant?


Janette: As soon as I eat...

Thornton: Janette, Why are our wearing those hideous clothes? And you really NEED to lay off the ice cream...

Wheres the popcorn!

Janette: Ummmm....ermmmmm.....well you see honey...


Janette: I'm pregnant...

And so, Thornton just stood there, in shock, until....

Thornton: You IDIOT! How can you be pregnant!

Janette: Well you didn't use...

Thornton: SHUT UP! It's ALL your fault!

Thornton: Ugh, I'm going out to vent.

Janette: Well THAT went well.

What did you expect?

Meanwhile at the old pier beach
Thornton: Where is she?

?: Hey!


?:You never answered my calls!


Thornton: Sorry Jamie, things are crazy at home...


Jamie: Yeah, I can tell, what's going on?


Thornton: We can talk about that, or we can do what we've been wanting to do for months...


Jamie: Teehe, you're making me blush...

*gasps* THAT LOW LIFE DIRTY ROTTEN CHEATER!!! (although Janette is one to....)

Meanwhile...


Janette:Gah, Thornton ruined my appetite! I guess I'll go find him and see if he's ok...


Cab driver: Where to toots?

Janette: hmmm, he said he likes walks on the beaches, to the old pier beach!

Cab driver: Why are you so enthusiastic?

Janette: Shut up and drive!

Cab driver: Sorry, I don't like R&B music....

Janette: JUST FREAKIN TAKE ME TO WHERE I WANT TO GO!


Janette: There he is! STOP THE CAB!

Cab driver: Good, now get the hell out of my cab!


Janette: Who's that!?

Janette: I'll just hide in the bushes and....*GASP*

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment